Friday, May 4, 2012

Be you :)

Everyone's a Miracle in their own way, just listen to yourself, not what other people say...
When I was a little girl, I suffered as hell at school. I hadn't got friends because I was different of the others. Noone wanted to play with me and I felt "bullied". I remember telling that to my parents, and asking them if I should change myself to have more friends and be happier (you know change my attitude). They always said that I could NEVER do that. I never understood that, until I grew up.


People like to change, change because of other people, not because they really want to. They change to have more friends and to be popular. But that's not everything in life. They change their iddentity, who they are and they sell theirselves to a group of people that are trying to do that, to make them deppend of the others. They don't realize how hurted they are until they go to college and are not with their "school friends" anymore. They realize that those were idiots and that wont reach anything important in the life. 



Take a look around and tell me what you see, is who you think you are, who you wanna be?


The main point here is that we all have to recognize  that kind of people that sucks your soul, so that you don't fall into their tricks. They want you to feel like a loser and to fail in life! Don't let them make you feel like that or do that! You are you, be yourself, be you, never change!



When you want to giveup and your heart's about to break remember that you're perfect, god makes no mistakes :)


xoxo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment