Saturday, May 5, 2012

Save a prayer


I know how busy you must be, but Hey God... 

Do you ever think about me ?

When I was a little kid I used to be almost always with my grandma. I remember we went really often to the park and played together. She was awesome. I think that she's the best part of my childhood. Some weeks ago, she died of cancer. It was a very long process. It was very painful to see to all my family but specially to me. My childhood died in a BOOM! And in that moment I could only think why god makes this kind of stuff to us.


I like to watch those documentaries about the life in Africa. It's kinda sad to see those poor people that didn't eat in weeks, while we are "starving"because we haven't eaten in half an hour. And don't tell me that you NEVER  do that! I know you have! Have you felt that something is too bad and you cry because you don't understand, because you're a good person, and you don't think something bad should happen to you? I just realized and I'm really mad because of it, I'm like that. I was an idiot. When my grandma died I was so sad I said I wanted to giveup to religion, because it didnt mean anything if it made things like that to the "good"people. Life is like that. You cannot expect livin' forever. And if we would, that would be so freaking borriiinggg! (i read a book about living forever hahaha). Also we all need something to believe in.


In a world that gives us nothing, we need something to believe in...


In that moment when you feel lonely, remember those others moments when you were totally happy and nothing could take you out of that happiness. Those moments are the best and the strongest memories you'll have in life. Be positive, because if you do that, you live more. Not forever but more ;) 


That's all I wanted to tell


R.I.P granny, be happy over there, I'll be there in 80 years more or less, don't forget me, I won't! :) I love you!


I.A.N

No comments:

Post a Comment