Saturday, May 5, 2012

evolution and today kids


When I was about 5 I wanted to go to Egypt. I thought I’d be like in movies, with the faraons and stuff. As I was a child, people didn’t tell me anything, tough, I know now, they thought I was stupid. Now you see a kid of about 11 years old with the same thoughts that should have a one of 2 and I just think how the evolution is working these days.

Kids of, at least, my town are being more stupid each day. It is totally interesting to watch their behavior in every single place. Not just at home and with their “mommies”, it also happens at school and when they are with friends. I can be a little; I don’t know, evil with these guys, well sometimes ;). I like to say the truth, so I tell them what I think of their way to express themselves. It is funny to watch and hear, but I think that they have to understand how the world’s.

The people change every day and the humanity has to go better and better and so, but if the today kids are like that, how will they be when they turn 32? Will they still want to be at school or live with their parents? (well those situations we can also see today). But people, I don’t have age to have a child, but if you’re old enough and already have one, don’t let them be that kind of persons, they will suffer in the future, because of MANY different things!

Understand it and don’t take it too personal,

XOXO

I.A.N

No comments:

Post a Comment