Monday, May 7, 2012

do you trust me ?

I had a car crash weeks ago, nothing complicated just something went wrong and we crashed. Me and my mom were ok. A woman we didn't know stopped by to help us. She was really kind, but as New York is a big city you don't know who to trust, that's why my mom was really nervous about her. She helped me as hell to be patient and happy because nothing happened to me. My mom continued being nervous until she left. She told me that tough that woman seemed reaally nice, she couldnt trust her, because she knew that the people that steal you can be like angels first but then seek and destroy.


Many say that's because of the big city, but it's not like that. You can start from the happy ending, or the easiest example. Friends at school. You don't know if you should trust them. I trusted my best friend in the 6th grade my facebook password and she hacked me. The world teaches you not to trust anyone, wheather if you "know"them or not. This is the life. SHIT.


I know, you may think now, shit my bestfriend would never do me something like that. People is weird, you don't know what to expect of them, they could be angels or devils. You cannot know it. Many people marry others thinking that are perfect, but sometimes, they are FUCKING CRAZY. There's no way to know a person totally, the mind is crazy, sometimes it also changes . Often people don't know themselves. They don't know what they can do to others, how can them hurt them or in the other hand, help them. 


The lesson here is NOT do not trust anyone, its to learn who and what you trust. Sometimes there are things you have to keep to yourself, like your facebook password, for example. Trust people things that matter. There are some things that you need to share with others, so that they can help you.


But be careful!


Trust me ;)


XOXO


Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment